Monday, November 8, 2010

Lots of Sleep Means Lots of Dreams!

Last night I decided to go to bed at 8:15 (ok, ok, I went to bed at 7:30 but I didn't fall asleep until 8:15). My life is so sad without Matt! I tried to justify it by saying I was pretending it was daylight savings again. So with all that sleep came crazy dreams! I remember everything from all of the dreams I had. Here are some of the craziest parts:

I dreamed that I was talking to my friends about how to get the spots out of my carpet. One of my friends suggested that I ask the vet. So I asked the vet and they sent me home ear drops to put on my carpet. That didn't work so I called back. They suggested that I find a hospital that donates blood and get some blood to rub on it. 

My grandma came to pick me up so we could go to the hospital and I told her I forgot my purse so I ran inside to get it and my house was now a store. I saw some mood rings so I thought it would be cool to get them for me and Matt since we had matching ones in jr high. I found one that I liked and then got him one with spongebob on it. 

Then I had another dream where I went to the dr to check on the baby and was there for 8 hours in the waiting room. Then the nurse said she bought me an airline ticket to fly out to Pennsylvania to find out more about Matt's heritage. When I got to Pennsylvania I went to a thrift store and asked everyone about different flower pictures to find out more about his heritage. Then I found Matt's great grandma's old house and went inside. I stayed there for the night and collected all of her old dishes to take home. Then I watered the plants with some black goopy stuff. Then the nurse showed up at the door and said she found a way to get me to live in Pennsylvania and would help me get a job there. So I told Matt I was going to be on my own in Pennsylvania. Then Matt turned into a girl from my high school and I got creeped out and woke up.

I have been having a lot of dreams about people trying to kill me and the baby and Matt leaving me. I think it has to do with my protective nature for the baby that has already started coming out really strong and Matt being gone on his trip right now. Hopefully my dreams will be a little more happy when he gets back!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your dreams! Pregnant dreams are defiantly vivid and scared me to death. I also had dreams about people trying to kill me and Josh leaving me or me leaving Josh. I would wake up really mad at Josh about something he had done in my dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, hopefully once I'm home the dreams will change and not be so scary...Traveling has given me some crazy dreams too. But nothing touches yours lol...
    wipe blood in the carpet to get stains out.

    ReplyDelete