Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lesson of the Day: Don't Eat Anything that Could Choke You Coming Back Up!

I have found that the only food I can eat and keep down is pizza and bagels. I went to Sam's Club and got all stocked up on both of those things, then I cooked a gigantic pizza and sectioned it off into lunch portions. I'm sick of never knowing what to bring for lunch and then just throwing it up every time, so I thought I would try something new.

Tonight Matt's awesome family took me out to eat and I picked an italian place just to be sure I could eat something, but then I decided to branch out and get spaghetti. I can't even begin to try to eat meat, so I thought maybe something simple without any meat would be fine. WRONG! 

I'll just say that I have learned my lesson to never eat anything that could choke you coming back up. I have now found that one food that everyone says that you will eat and throw up and never be able to eat again because the experience was so bad. This was my experience. So I guess I will just stick with my pizza and bagels. Maybe I'll combine them and get some bagel bites (with no pepperoni of course)! 

I wish the things I can keep down would actually be somewhat healthy, but if this is what baby wants, this is what baby will get. I just fear that this child is going to end up only eating junk food because that's what he/she was used to in the womb. Hey, I have heard of a lot of people whose favorite food is what their mothers craved when they were pregnant! Then I will feel like a horrible mother. I guess I will worry about that when it comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment